Sicilian Bolognese with Spaghetti Squash
Recipe serves 2 people
|1||Onion – diced|
|1||Nonna Maria Pasta Sauce|
|350g||Grass fed beef mince|
|2||Parsley sprig – finely chopped|
|1||Long red chilli – diced|
|2||Garlic clove – roughly chopped|
|2||Tablespoon olive oil|
- Pre-heat oven to 180c. Cut spaghetti squash in half, remove the seeds. Drizzle olive oil and salt + pepper and place face down on a baking tray. Bake for approx. 25 – 30 mins.
- Pre-heat pan to med – high heat. Add olive oil, onion and cook until translucent. Add chilli and garlic, cook for one minute. Add beef, and cook until mince is browned oﬀ.
- Add mushrooms, cook for 1 minute, then add tinned tomato, oregano and leave it to simmer on low heat for 10 minutes.
- Once squash is cooked remove from the oven, ﬂip over and run a fork from one end to the other, this will break away the squash creating spaghetti like pieces.
- Serve – In a bowl place beef mince on top of the spaghetti squash and garnish with parsley and enjoy!