Mexican Spiced Blue Swimmer Crab
If you’ve always been curious about cooking with crab now is your time!
This recipe calls for:
- 3 Each Cooked Blue Swimmer Crab cut into pcs each
- 1 tblsp Sugar / 2 tsp Salt
- 1 pack Mexican spice
- ½ pack Texan Spice
- 1 each Diced Red onion
- 1 each Diced Brown Onion
- 2 cloves Minced Garlic
- 4 each Diced Tomatoes
- 2 stalks Chopped Parsley
- ½ each Lemon Juice and Zest
- ½ each Lime Juice and Zest
- 60ml Olive Oil
- 3 stalks Chopped Coriander Stalks Reserved Leaf for garnish
Marinate chopped crab with listed ingredients and let it sit in the marinade for 30 mins. Place under oven grill on medium heat area (not the hottest area).
Use the celery stalks for garnish.