Goats Cheese, Two Potato Chorizo Pizza.
- 2 Large Pizza Bases
- 1/2 Cup Prepared Pesto Sauce
- 200g Sweet Potato, Peeled, And Very Thinly Sliced (1-2mm)
- 400g Potatoes, Unpeeled, And Thinly Sliced (1-2mm)
- 1 Chorizo, Skin Removed And Thinly Sliced (2mm)
- 3tbsp Olive Oil
- 2tbsp Fresh Rosemary Leaves, Chopped
- 150g Meredith Dairy Ash Chévre, Broken Into Pieces
- Sea Salt Flakes
- 1/2 Bunch Small Basil Leaves
Preheat oven to 220C, and spread pizza bases with the pesto sauce.
In a bowl toss sweet potato, potato and chorizo with 1tbsp olive oil and lay onto the pizzas. Scatter with rosemary leaves, and drizzle with the remaining olive oil.
Place into preheated oven for 15 minutes, then remove and scatter Meredith Dairy Chévre dusted with ash on top.
Return to oven for 5-8 minutes, remove, season well with salt, top with basil leaves, and serve.
Recipe supplied by Meredith Dairy